Ironing boards are so last century!
Perhaps you’ve never questioned it before, but how much has really changed in ironing over the past 100 years. Sure, irons have changed – they feature powerful steam, safety shut-off, an array of options and settings – but ironing boards are almost identical to what was offered to our grandmothers.
So what’s the future of ironing boards? Compact size, flexibility, easy storage, and…surprise – no more legs!
- Easy to install – locate just one wall stud, no special tools or expertise required
- Ready to use in seconds
- Board swivels to any desired angle
- Replace that clumsy, space-hungry old ironing board
- Re-assign floor and storage space to other uses, or simply reduce clutter
- Includes iron rest, ironing board cover, all required mounting hardware and a canvas outer case (when unit is stored away)
- 3-year warranty
- Dimensions – 34 1/2″ L x 12″ W x 4 1/4″ D
The Creative Homewares Compact Ironing Center is the perfect solution for so many scenarios. It’s ideal for small spaces like apartments, condos, boats, RV’s, closets, dressing rooms, and laundry rooms. But it doesn’t have to be a small space, even basements, master suites, or commercial clothing stores could benefit from such an ingenious space-saver.